Effective energy management is becoming a key feature of all businesses. This issue is increasingly important for companies from both a financial and environmental perspective with factors such as registration, risk management & environmental responsibility to consider. The government also recognizes that energy efficiency is the most effective way to reduce carbon dioxide emissions.
At Moyo Konsult Limited, we offer a range of training and education packages to suit those involved in any form of energy management concerned with energy management that relates to saving energy in businesses, public-sector/government organizations, and homes: When it comes to energy saving, energy management is the process of monitoring, controlling, and conserving energy in a building or organization.
These training programs introduce the concept of energy management in companies and open to participants such as facilities and maintenance personnel, environmental personnel, technical and engineering personnel, procurement and purchasing officers, energy management team members etc.
Our training programs covers:
- Overview of energy
- A framework for energy management
- Managing energy use in buildings
- Office Equipment
- Ventilation and Air Conditioning
- Purchasing energy
- Renewable energy sources
- Saving energy through people
- Conducting an energy audit
- Overview of ISO 50001
On successful completion of this training program, participants should be able to:
- Identify energy uses where cost savings can be realized
- Understand energy use in building
- Understand how to manage energy use in building
- Understand the criteria applied to purchasing energy
- Understand the elements of an energy audit
- Interpret the requirements of ISO 50001
For In-House courses, specific target groups, the resource personnel will contact you in advance to discuss the course program in more detail in order to tailor it specifically for your organization.