Keeping the right equipment and parts on-site to repair and maintain production equipment is a balancing act. You need to keep manufacturing running while minimizing unnecessary overhead. It is about more than just having the right part at the right time.
It’s about planning, managing inventory, coordinating deliveries from a wide variety of suppliers, having real-time visibility of every part in the pipeline, and making sure the whole complex, resource-intensive process is cost effective.
At Moyo Konsult Limited, our oil & gas maintenance and operation training programs are designed for anyone currently employed in the industry who wants to acquire knowledge and improve skills in both up and downstream, and with on- and offshore projects.
The training programs cover areas such as:
- Performing offshore audits
- Conducting environmental assessments
- Supplying environmental information to support licensing applications
- Managing site investigations
- Conducting remediation work
- External audits for planned infrastructure programmes
- Providing advice and personnel to help with permitting programmes.
Moyo Konsult Limited provide, integrated operations & maintenance (“O&M”) resources and services during a facility’s lifecycle in virtually any] location around the world, including established oil & gas fields or newly developed remote areas.
We offer a wide range of global O&M services, including complete turnkey operations models. For optimal flexibility, we offer integrated O&M solutions to fit your individual requirements. We provide personnel for the following activities:
- Production operations & maintenance
- Mechanical, instrumentation & electrical modifications
- HSE & emergency management
- Marine operations
For oil & gas developments in any region, we can provide a wide range of personnel administration support, including the following:
- Recruitment, screening and placement
- Training and competence programmes
- Logistics and transportation