Today with the advancement of technology and impact of globalization has made it necessary for all countries to engage necessarily in international trade for their survival. Today most of the Organizations are thinking global, setting up networks globally and this is leading to an increase in international trade.
At Moyo Konsult Limited, we work as distributor by focusing on exporting and importing goods and services that cannot be obtained on national soil or those that are cheaper when imported from other countries.
In addition, we work as an export management company that help existing corporation market its products in a foreign country by arranging the shipping and storing of the merchandise for them without doing the actual selling.
For your company to thrive in the growing global economy and reap the benefits of the lucrative international trade arena, you or your staffs need to gain the skills and knowledge to enter the marketplace both quickly and economically.
Behind the glitter lies a maze of complicated regulations and ever increasing competition. In order to assist businesses to gain the necessary skills and knowledge to operate successfully, Moyo Konsult Limited also run training courses on "Successful Importing & Exporting" services.
The training courses are of immerse benefits to export and import managers and staff, shipping managers and staff, sales managers operating in International markets, forwarding representatives and sales staff, buyers and procurement managers, and anyone else with an interest in import and/or export.
The courses include the following:
- Basic concept of import and export
- Import and Export Requirements
- International Trade Terminology
- Government Regulations
- International Banking , Foreign Exchange, and marketing procedures
- Shipping Methods
- Pre-shipment Inspection Procedures
- Payment Terms and in depth concept of Letter of Credit
- Costing for Export Requirements
- Cultural issues when Exporting
- Developing an Export Plan
- Desk and Field research for Exporting
- Ensuring that you have a good Export Strategy
- Registering as an Exporter
- Freight Forwarders and their Roles
- The International Freight Forwarder
- Export Quotations
- Pro-forma Invoices
- International Purchase Orders
- Customers documentation and Procedure
- Transport and Harbour documents
- Exchange Control documents and Import documents
- The Role of Customers and Import Control
- Custom Tariffs, Import Duty and Bills of Entry
- VAT and it’s application in Transport costs
- The Local Clearing Agent
- Value for Duty Purposes
- Customs and Import Control
- Customs Clearance and Delivery
- Breakbulk, FCL & LCL Shipments
- Cargo Release after Customs Clearance
- Claims relating to Undelivered or Damaged Cargo
- Practical Document based training on Export Import Documentation
- Export Import Accenting
- Procedure of Selecting Overseas Buyers
- Imported goods clearance Procedures
- Import of personal goods
- Export Incentives